Some Good Info –
- If you are happy with my answers, please consider a small donation for the afforestation project at Kanha Shantivanam (Home | Green Kanha)
- Doing one good thing every day is the best preventive therapy in all seasons, and you can plant trees by browsing the web. Please check out – Ecosia web browser. Ecosia funds planting 1 tree for every 45 searches. You can plant a tree at no cost. Please contribute for a better tomorrow. Ecosia’s proof from the projects: Tree-Update 18
- For more information on ritucharya, feel free to explore my book – Practical and Easy to Follow Seasonal Ayurvedic Regimen (Swasthyavritta Book 1) eBook: Dr. Kanika Verma: Amazon.in: Kindle Store. It is an unedited version. Please ignore the mistakes and feel free to suggest improvements.
- I get my food from food forests, much better than organic. Please explore Natural Food Forests and, Home | Vanya Organic for forest fresh food.
- Frozen food is bad for the environment and our health. 5.3 Environmental impacts of refrigerants. If you are an environmentalist check out this amazing eco-friendly refrigerator https://mitticool.com/product/mitticool-clay-refrigerator50-liter/.
I have a personal good experience with the above vendors.
Please find below some other good people who need help to grow! However, I don’t have a personal purchase experience with them –
- India’s largest online shop for organic and natural products
- Assam Bamboo Creations | Home
- AC can be very dangerous for you, especially if you have respiratory disorders. And it can help you develop some if you don’t have any already!!! Please consider switching to an incredibly effective option for AC – VETIVER WINDOW CURTAINS with a double benefit of cooling and aromatherapy!
If you have an eco-friendly and sustainable venture, please let me know. I will post about it free of cost.
Also, check out my new video on the Ayurveda Channel